Friday, July 8, 2011

A Few Pictures

Kewpie loved the park in Ft. Morgan so much, she tangled Gosh to try to get him to take her there again before we left.

See? She's trying to pull him!

SheNayNay and I realized not everyone knows what the KOA cabins look like so we decided to take you on a tour. They are all the same. This is the second room of a 2 room cabin.

This is the first room which looks the same as the smaller, one room cabins.

The first room on the other side.

The front... not bad, eh?

2 comments:

  1. The cabin is so cute! I want one! Very cozy. Must have been Home-Sweet-Home after a day on the bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have one in my back yard for my artist self... we are working on creating something for me, but not this summer- (and as much fun as we had, maybe not next summer, either... already hatching the plan for next year's trip...)

    ReplyDelete